July Tarot Scope
Hey, Bee’s 🐝 Tarot Scope is up for July 8th
- Seven of Swords: You wish to ignore the fumbling efforts of the ineffectual group and assert your independence. This style of working in isolation is only effective for some people because most of us need to have a commitment from others to be productive. The Seven of Swords card can also signify running away from commitments or responsibilities. There is a need to face what needs to be faced head-on. One just can't wish problems away. Procrastination doesn't work. There is a need to deal with the problems.
- Four of Cups: How can you focus on the needs of others? Of course, in certain situations, you do need to focus on the self. Self-reflection is great in times of stress when you go within yourself to reflect and restore your emotional balance. It could also be a sign of apathy. If you feel you have lost all interest in activities and your life seems to be going stale, you need to focus on things that will get you out of the emotional rut. You need to open up.…
- Ten of Wands: It is the time for you to cut back and lighten your load and perhaps even share some responsibilities. It is a sign that, for the sake of your health, you need to cut down on your duties and unending tasks. You are like the figure on the Ten of Wands card who is trying to carry the ten poles and bent under the burden. You cannot see where you're going and are only thinking of your responsibilities. This is the time to stop focusing narrowly in one area and find a balance in life by including other interests.
- Ace of Wands: Choose the way that excites you and let go! This is the time to seize the initiative, push beyond your limits, and reach for new heights. This is the time for passion and the time to assert yourself. Trust your potential. The Ace of Wands, also the card of creativity, could influence and inspire you to the invention. This is a chance to be original. This is a chance to trust your potential and reach for the sky. There is no limit!.
- Nine of Wands: Defensiveness is natural if you have been hurt, but the trick is not to be bitter. You now need to be more watchful. As you have been through travails, you have become stronger as well. Strength and stamina are other aspects of the Nine of Wands. As a fighter, you need to be tough and have the inner stamina to persist, come what may. This is the spirit of this card. The Nine of Wands wants you to keep going despite all odds. Do not give up, whatever the opposition. You have within you the strength to overcome. And yes, you could get hurt. You may have gone through rough times and gotten hurt, but you are still not defeated! Another quality of this card is resilience. Despite setbacks, you persist. You need to keep on going, irrespective of everything.
- Ten of Pentacles: It is not the time to rock the boat. Avoid changes of any kind, and stick to trusted ways of doing things. If you're single, you may soon find a new love whose values are similar to yours. This is someone you can build a future with. If you're in a relationship, this card represents domestic bliss. You may be ready to move in with your partner, get married, or start a family.
- Six of Pentacles: You need to think about what it actually means to have material resources versus immaterial things like knowledge, power, and love. You may find yourself on the positive side of the picture, but life has a habit of throwing curveballs. Fortunes can change, and quickly. This card asks you to reconsider.
- The Sun: This card indicates satisfaction, accomplishment, success, joy. Everything is looking up. You are going to have your month in the sun. Feel free to step into the spotlight with confidence. Things are going to work out fine! You have so much goodness to share that everyone near you will benefit. There's plenty to go around.
- Queen of Pentacles: The Queen energy is telling you something needs to be done, and she's here to help make it happen. You are sensible in your approach. You are true to your word. You're highly generous, and best of all, you can be trusted when the chips are down. By drawing the Queen of Pentacles card, you can be inspired by the atmosphere of warmth, trust, security, and whatever else the Queen stands for, including her special energy.
- Six of Swords: Things might have been difficult, sad, or depressing, but you are moving to a more positive place and more hopeful conditions. The appearance of the Six of Swords may also indicate recovery, especially if you have experienced rough times. In troubled times, nothing matters at all. You just feel numb and disconnected. As times goes by, you begin to pick up the pieces of your life as you begin to recover. At times, recovery may mean moving to new places. The Six of Swords card also represents travel and moving to new places. This would normally mean a physical relocation, but this may be far from the truth. The travel or move could indicate an inner journey, a journey from one frame of mind to another.
- The Chariot: Anew motivation to get a stagnant situation moving. It symbolizes that victory is coming and that you are one hundred percent in control of making it happen. You've got this.
-The Magician: You will be given an idea, a solution to a problem, an ambitious career, a love life, or a job. You must trust in your big brain to help you find what you need and let the world open up to you.